With 2023 on the horizon, let's take a look back at some of the tech revolutionizing the space with this year's top articles!
It’s no secret that 2022 has been a challenging year not only for the food service industry, but across the board. Inflation, labor pressures, and supply chain were just a few obstacles businesses had to mitigate. Operators turned to technology to alleviate these pain points.
The demand for a better customer experience is high, and the innovative capacity for tech entrepreneurs is only increasing.
With 2023 on the horizon, let’s take a look back at some of the tech that is revolutionizing the space with this year’s top articles!
- Devouring Sustainability Solutions
- Picking Up on the Popularity of Curbside
- Digital Hiring Solutions Alleviate Labor Pains
- How Data is Sculpting the Modern-Day Restaurant Part 1
- How Data is Sculpting the Modern-Day Restaurant Part 2
- The Meteoric Rise of Ghost Kitchens and Virtual Brands
- Exploring the Metaverse Part 1
- The Virtual Restaurant Part 2
- Deep Dive into Customer Feedback & Engagement
- BOH Automations Cook Up a Smarter Kitchen
- Pandemic Contactless Dining Trends are Here to Stay
- Facility Management